We are looking for Integration Developers in the Operational Customer data & solutions unit.
As an Integration Developer in Operational customer data & solutions unit you will find yourself in the very center of the high-pace agile development of our customer facing solutions. You will play a key role in creating cloud based solutions for data intake, processing and publishing. In your role you will collaborate closely with IT architects, business stakeholders and technical leads. You have the opportunity to spar with colleagues in an international team.
- Development and maintenance of integrations and operative data processes
- Analyze, improve and migrate current system integrations
- Ensure that development follows appropriate security and architecture guidelines
- Manage documentation of developed solutions
We offer you
In addition to good benefits, we offer a dynamic and development-friendly working environment where you will be part of a journey toward something entirely new. The customer centric focus is the overarching principle from where our digital solutions will constantly get new additions and the existing ones will undergo reshaping and improvements. We offer you the chance to be part of a fantastic team with forward-looking people.
- Experience in practical integrations and data processes
- Skills and experience about Microsoft Azure integration and data technology stack as well as Experience in API / Event driven Microservices using ASP.Net core, C#, SQL and No SQL
- A bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science.
- Three years of relevant experience in IT and business/industry.
- Ability to document developed solutions in a well-structured manner, proven communication skills
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Not required, but considered as your benefit:
- Energy industry experience
- Knowledge and experience of agile development methods
- Fluency in a Nordic language (Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian)
Job location, Espoo (Finland), Stockholm (Sweden), Oslo or Kristiansand (Norway)
Please send your application by Wednesday, August 31st. For more information, please contact Kaj Storås +358414403979, kaj.storas(a)fortum.com. Please apply as soon as possible, as we start contacting suitable candidates right away and the position will be filled as soon as right candidates is found.