The Customer Online Services unit develop all customer facing web and mobile solutions in Fortum Consumer Solutions. Our responsibility cover all affiliated Fortum brands, geographical markets and customer segments. All development is done inhouse by our experienced DevOps teams with people located in the Nordic countries and Poland.
We at Fortum Consumer Solutions are now looking for Scrum masters to join our development teams for online sales & digital customer acquisition, open and signed in solutions in web and mobile.
What is in it for you?
- Work with the cloud technology of the future and future-oriented products in rapid development
- State of the art tech stack
- An environment combining the freedom and speed of a start-up with high growth ambitions and the support of a big corporation
- Cooperation with multiple global DevOps teams
- Contribute together with other QA engineers to find ways of working in Consumer Solutions
- A company with high growth ambitions
- Flexible ways of working
- A holistic view on wellbeing as part of our culture
- Be a part of fast-growing team in our newly established software development studio
What you will do:
- You are the Scrum team lead
- Provide agile best practices and running Scrum ceremonies with your team
- Ensure that the team works efficiently and independently, and that the team's capacity is used in a good and efficient way
- Collaborate with and provide your assistance and support to the Product Owner
- Together with the Technical lead and Product Owner lead the planning and development activities of your scrum team
- Drive the team towards a continuous delivery setup using DevSecOps and a CI/CD mindset
- Collaborate closely with business and technology stakeholders to explore new needs and new opportunities
- Work closely with colleagues based in the Nordics and in Poland, some travel might occur
What we appreciate:
- A higher degree in Software Engineering or relevant experience from similar work, along with certification in relevant agile methodologies
- You have relevant hands-on experience as a Scrum master or similar agile leader/coach (e.g., as a team lead, project manager, product owner, etc.)
- You genuinely care for people and want to see your team evolve and succeed
- You have a built in drive to push forward and to motivate people and your team
- You are genuinely driven by creating a good customer experience
- You have experience with conducting improvement work in complex value chains
- Theoretical understanding of, and practical experience with, methodologies such as Lean, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, and Lean Start-up
- We are an international organization and you must speak and write English fluently
The greatest challenge of our time awaits you. To drive the change for a cleaner world, we need to reshape the energy system. To reach our goal, we embrace a culture of openness. With mutual trust, believing in people, and taking care of everyone's wellbeing, we can reach even better results. Flexibility is the new normal and we apply hybrid way of working wherever possible.
For you, working at Fortum means exciting opportunities to develop your expertise and create a meaningful career. We will support you on this journey. We believe diversity and inclusion inspire all of us to innovate and grow together. Therefore, we are committed to building teams where everyone feels included and is treated equally.
How to apply:
You can apply through our recruitment system online. In this recruitment, we have ongoing selection, which means that we call for interviews on an ongoing basis. If we find the right candidate, the ad can be removed before the last application date.
When you apply for job in Fortum Consumer Solutions you will be treated objectively. We evalute candidates based on key competences for the position and assessment results.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Thale Christina Fritzner, Developer Studio Manager Nordic at: Thale.Christina.Fritzner@fortum.com or Kamil Borzejewicz, Developer Studio Manager Poland at: Kamil.Borzejewicz@fortum.com.