We are looking for a person to help drive the development of international digital smart services for our consumer customers. You will be well positioned to create customer centric services with high business impact in fields like green energy, mobility and energy flexibility. You are business oriented, analytical and fast paced. Cross-functional collaboration should be second nature to you and you can work well with both tech and sales.
This is a permanent full time position with a lot of opportunity to shape the role. You will be onboarded directly into our ongoing smart services work, as well as be tasked with identifying and developing new services.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• You will drive the scaling and continuous improvement of our existing smart charging service together with a cross-functional team.
• Proactively explore and drive the transformation of strategy into new services delivering both customer and business value.
• Lead structured insights gathering, ideation and concept development in close collaboration with business areas, tech, sales and marketing.
• You will scope and run MVPs/pilots to validate underlying assumptions in potential new services.
• You will create business cases and decision making material for leadership groups based on data and learnings from MVPs.
• You will work actively with our sales and marketing department in scaling of new services.
• A problem solver with grit and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Curious and creative, you recognize that many great innovations come from combining known elements in new ways.
• Analytical and data oriented. You can actively gather, analyze and create recommendations based on both quantitative and qualitative data.
• You are commercially oriented and can work together with sales and marketing to find sales channel fit for new services.
• You are comfortable with navigating in a large organization and at gathering people from different backgrounds around a common target.
• You have an agile mindset and know how to scope work to maximize learnings and minimize waste.
• You enjoy working with people and are a good motivator and communicator.
• Higher education / M.Sc within areas like economics, engineering, innovation is a plus, but can be outweighed by relevant work experience.
• Relevant work experience can be, but not limited to, consultancy, product management or working in a start-up.
• Experience from energy/electricity business is an advantage, but not a must.
• Experience from development of digital, subscription based consumer services is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience from agile innovation and product development.
• Professional proficiency in English.
• We have campuses in Oslo, Kristiansand, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Espoo, Gdansk and Barcelona. You can be based at any of these. We have a hybrid work model and you will work with people from all our campuses. You will have a lot of flexibility to work remotely, but it’s good to meet as well, so some work travel will be required.
About Fortum Consumer Solutions:
Fortum Consumer Solutions is the largest electricity retail business in the Nordics, with approximately 2.4 million customers across different brands in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Poland, and Spain. The core of our business is to provide electricity and related value-added services as well as new digital services to both private and enterprise customers. Join us and get the opportunity to shape the future of one of the largest energy retail companies in Europe.
Send a cover letter and CV through our recruitment system online as soon as possible, and at the latest within 01.09.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Head of New Personal Living Environment Services, Kristina Hoff Wanderås, +47 99 32 85 25, within office hours from 1.august to application deadline.