The Customer Online Services unit develop all customer facing web and mobile solutions in Fortum Consumer Solutions. Our responsibility cover all affiliated Fortum brands, geographical markets and customer segments. All development is done inhouse by our experienced DevOps teams with people located in the Nordic countries and Poland.
We at Fortum Consumer Solutions are now looking for Software engineers to join our development teams for online sales & digital customer acquisition, open and logged in solutions in web and mobile. You could be a front-end - we want you! We are also looking for both experienced professionals and newly graduated.
What is in it for you?
- Work with the cloud technology of the future and future-oriented products in rapid development
- State of the art tech stack
- An environment combining the freedom and speed of a start-up with and the support of a big corporation
- Hybrid cross functional DevOps teams
- A company with high growth ambitions
- Flexible ways of working
- A holistic view on wellbeing as part of our culture
What you will do:
- Depending on your developer profile, work with frontend and/or backend for web and/or mobile applications
- Understand customer’s requirements and how these translate to new application features
- Collaborate with the development team and people in other technical roles to set the specifications for new applications
- Ensure that the product adheres to high quality standards for development and test, code standards, etc.
- Contribute in developing and sustaining effective teams across product teams and country boarders
- Contribute to the agile team’s success and delivery
- Apply your problem solving skills and write simple and understandable code
- Contribute to evolving the technical setup and architecture to ensure reliability, scalability and security without unnecessary complexity
- Work closely with colleagues based in the Nordics and in Poland, some travel might occur
What we appreciate:
- A higher degree in Software Engineering or relevant experience from similar work
- You have a background with development for web and/or mobile applications
- You are experienced with frontend and/or backend development
- Work experience with agile methodology like Scrum or similar
- You are a team player who is confident to take responsibility for your own tasks
- Experience with Azure cloud or similar is a plus
- We are an international organization and you need to communicate well both speaking and writing in English
The greatest challenge of our time awaits you. To drive the change for a cleaner world, we need to reshape the energy system. To reach our goal, we embrace a culture of openness. With mutual trust, believing in people, and taking care of everyone's wellbeing, we can reach even better results. Flexibility is the new normal and we apply hybrid way of working wherever possible.
For you, working at Fortum means exciting opportunities to develop your expertise and create a meaningful career. We will support you on this journey. We believe diversity and inclusion inspire all of us to innovate and grow together. Therefore, we are committed to building teams where everyone feels included and is treated equally.
How to apply:
You can apply through our recruitment system online. In this recruitment, we have ongoing selection, which means that we call for interviews on an ongoing basis. If we find the right candidate, the ad can be removed before the last application date.
When you apply for job in Fortum Consumer Solutions you will be treated objectively. We evalute candidates based on key competences for the position and assessment results.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Thale Christina Fritzner, Developer Studio Manager Nordic at: Thale.Christina.Fritzner@fortum.com or Kamil Borzejewicz, Developer Studio Manager Poland at: Kamil.Borzejewicz@fortum.com.